Full Restaurant & Bar
Call for more information or to place an order
Check back often or follow us on Facebook to see this week’s new specials.
A great selection of domestic and craft beer, wine and cocktails available.
SHOREWOOD RESTAURANT AND BAR
360-693-9440 - Open for dinner 4pm to 8pm
We will be Closed Friday July 3rd and Saturday July 4th
Thursday June 30th
Philly Cheesesteak - Thinly sliced Prime Rib Roast Beef
sautéed onions & bell peppers with melted Provolone and special sauce
on a toasted hoagie bun served with a side $13.95
French Dip -Thinly sliced Prime Rib on a grilled Ciabatta bun
served with Au Jus and a side $12.95
Add cheese .50 and grilled onions .50
Wednesday July 1st
Spaghetti and meatballs $14.95 or Marinara sauce and pasta $11.95
Dinners served with starter salad and garlic bread
Meatball Sub Sandwich - Homemade meatballs with marinara
and Provolone on a toasted hoagie bun, with a side $10.95
Thursday July 2nd
Shrimp or Steak Tacos - Soft corn taco shell, grilled shrimp or grilled
tenderloin, topped with cabbage, avocado, cotija cheese, Pico and special sauce,
One taco $4.50 or Two for $8.50
(If you like a little heat request spicy tacos!)
Shrimp Po’ Boy Sandwiches - Golden deep fried prawns on a toasted garlic
hoagie bun, thinly sliced cabbage and Po’ Boy sauce with a side $11.95
Smoked Salmon Chowder - Cup $4.00 or Bowl $6.00
The Shorewood Staff wish you a happy and safe 4th of July
and we will resume our regular scheduled days
next week Thursday, July 9th
Thank you for being our great customers.
Please do your best to stay safe and
thank you for all of your efforts to keep us
in business during this pandemic.
Thank you in advance for your patience and
individual efforts to get us through during Phase 2.
The following are the standards for
Shorewood Restaurant and Bar
• Social distancing of 6 feet still applies.
• 50% capacity indoor seating and max seating of 5 guests to a table.
• Recommended masks be worn while not seated at a table.
• Hand sanitizer available at the register and front entrance.
• Employees will have temperature taken at beginning of shift and checked for COVID symptoms.
• Employees will wear masks as much as possible when they cannot social distance.
• No sitting or standing at the bar counter.
• There is also no lingering or wandering around the bar or restaurant.